Thursday, October 25, 2012

Here we go again!

Alright. I know I've tried this blogging thing before. I gave up on it. I had way too much on my plate at the time. But, things have calmed down considerably.

The wedding is over & my oldest started kindergarten in August. There is suddenly so much less stress in my life! I don't know what to do with my free time now that I'm not obsessing over wedding stuff.

So, here we go. I plan on using this blog as an outlet for my incessant urge to BAKE ALL THE THINGS!!!!

But, it won't all be sweets. I'll post savory recipes, too! Because, let's face it. I'm an awesome housewife & my husband & kids are damn lucky that I love to cook as much as I do. :)

Follow & share! 'Cause I like people. Most people. Okay, not most people. But I probably like you.

- Kristina
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment